> Membership Application
Membership in the provincial association for Section 23 Education Program Admin/Liaison
The Ontario Association of School Board Administrators for Care, Treatment, Custody and Correctional Programs is the organized provincial association that supports section 23 education programs, teachers, consultants, supervising principals and superintendents.
2009 Goals for this year include:
- Mentor new members who have requested support and information about the role and responsibilities
- Advocate for programs and equity for Section 23 students (through Ministry of Education)
- Work collaboratively with other Ministries (i.e. Health and Long Term Care, Children and Youth Services) to enhance programs
- Implement the Essential Elements (Ministry Standards for all Section 23 Education Programs)
- Provide professional development opportunities unique to Section 23 Programs
- Increase member participation in provincial meetings
2009/2010 Meeting Schedule:
October 1st and 2nd; November 26th and 27th; February 24th; April 19th and 20th
One of our meetings occurs on the second day of the OASAR (Ontario Association for Students at Risk) Conference.
The fee for membership in this association is $50.00 per individual member and covers a twelve month period.
Please direct your membership inquiries to Cindy Matthews, Treasurer or Jeni Vaughan, President.
VP Section 23 Education Programs Waterloo District School Board
c/o 171 Frederick St.
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M6
Jeni Vaughan VP Section 23 Education Programs Upper Grand District School Board
40 Amelia St.
The fee for membership in this association is $50.00 per individual member and covers a twelve monthe period. Interested educational administrators are asked to send their $50.00 cheques made out to "CTCC Admin" to our treasurer, Cindy Matthews, at the address above: